11 May 2008

Tidy Up, please tidy up here!

I've switched from Windows to Mac OS X about 2 years ago, at least at home, where I have enough influence to change things on a small scale. I've converted my mother's computer from Windows 95 to Mac a couple of years ago. We've upgraded from our PowerBook to the latest MacBook Pro four weeks ago. We have iPods, and soon the touchable version of it. We also own a Nano. We love Apple and the software on it. With one exception: Tidy Up! It's that program that makes me crazy. It's my fourth test run to clean up my iTunes library with it. Everything on a Mac is easy. TidyUp is not. I bought the full version because I believed the reviews in the Internet. That must all be great marketing talk from Hyperbolic Software, because it just does not work for me. It's not Tidy Up, it's Tidy Down!

No comments:

Should Software Architects write code?

Gregor answers this nicely in https://youtu.be/31qcPwAv8Zw . Yes, they should. But not to create production code, but to grasp the idea and ...